September 15, 2007

2007 Profit Sharing

I've been eagerly awaiting my company's annual profit sharing. In the past, it has represented a $550 increase to my 401(k) each year. It's typically paid around July, but my company was running a bit late this year because of administration issues.

Well, I woke up this morning and was shocked to see that my 401(k) balance jumped $3,000 since yesterday. I checked the transaction history and it turns out a $3,005.63 employer contribution was made!

I had heard that the profit sharing contribution was going to be big this year, but that's quite a jump compared to previous years. I hope it is not a mistake. I'm not sure how each person's share is calculated, but I've been told it has something to do with how long you have been with the company and that being in management helps too. I've been with the company over 6 years and have been a manager for ~1-1/2. I hope these are the reasons for the dramatic increase.

Assuming there was not a mistake, this would mean that we will likely hit our 2007 net worth goal of $22,000 this month, 3 months early. What a blessing!

4 comments:

Louise said...

wow! $3000 overnight, that it a really good bonus, congratulations!

1MansMoney said...

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. It's nice to know that by the time we take that money out for retirement it will have grown to an even larger amount.

-1MansMoney

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qewagivoky.exactpages.com/ewovon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]