April 8, 2008

Dinner And A Movie At Costco

Last month, my wife and I enjoyed our 2nd wedding anniversary. We decided to celebrate is special occasion by having dinner at the waterfront restaurant where we were married.

To save us some money, my wife bought a $100 gift card for the restaurant at Costco for $80. I had never even heard of this before. That’s a 20% savings! My wife is so smart. We also recently bought movie tickets at Costco and saved 20% once again.

So, if you have a Costco card and enjoy going out to eat or the movies, you might want to consider buying gift cards at Costco. Oh, and if you find the girl of your dreams, don’t let her get away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, this is the 2nd time i've heard of something awesome @ Costco today. (the other was a killer credit card through them). it's too bad i don't frequent it more...

and good pt. on the girl of your dreams. hot AND smart? shoooooot, not a bad combo.

1MansMoney said...

You know it. I'm a lucky man.

-1MansMoney